The Impact of GDPR on Data Security in the Internet of Things (IoT) – Are you ready?
Tuesday, March 6th at 4:00 - 5:00 PM GMT / 5:00-6:00 CET / 8:00 - 9:00 AM PT / 11:00 - 12:00 PM ET
It's 2018 and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) deadline is quickly approaching - May 25th, 2018.
Simply put - it's a regulation you must comply with if processing data in the EU, and organizations cannot ignore it.
If you're wondering how GDPR will affect you/your IoT business and/or how you can easily implement solutions to protect data to comply with GDPR, this webinar will be ideal for you.
The webinar covers:
- What is GDPR
- How it will affect your business
- What if your organisation loses data or is hacked (data breach)?
- How to protect your data and avoid the negative consequences of breaches
- Quick tips to get ready for GDPR today
- Sarah Pearce, Partner, Cooley LLP
- Paul Lockley, VP Sales, Device Authority
If you are unable to make the live webinar, please sign up and we'll send you the recording the next day!
If you would like to speak to us now about your requirements, please contact us.